Colorado Photo Tour
Beel Photography Instructional Photo Tours of Colorado
This fun, hands-on-camera one-day class encompasses several beautiful sites around Cañon City, Colorado, includes: a delicious catered lunch, a complimentary glass of wine, a mid-morning snack break, and a lens care kit all for only $149.95.
Session 2: Sunday, August 4, 2019 - Timeline:
8:00 a.m.. - First, the class will meet at the Holy Cross Winery parking lot, and then caravan out to Red Canyon Park for instruction and photography amidst the timeless red rocks.
10:30 a.m.. - Next we will caravan to the Arkansas River, or one of its tributaries, have a short snack break before more instruction and photography along the river to capture the waves and rocks.
1:00 p.m.. - We will head to the Holy Cross Winery, for a delicious catered lunch with a complimentary glass of wine on the grounds of the beautiful Holy Cross Winery.
2:00 p.m.. - After lunch we will continue photography instruction at the Winery and The Holy Cross Abbey capturing the beautiful historic buildings and vineyards.
4:00 p.m.. - Wrap up session will include "Tips and Tricks" for both digital cameras and cell photo images.
Topics to be covered:
- Digital Camera Care and Handling
- Tripod Set-up and Use
- Focusing, Adjusting for Light and Shadows
- Manual Camera Settings to include Shutter Speed and Aperture
- Selecting the most useful Image Size and Image Resolution
Equipment list for students:
- Digital Camera
- Extra SD Cards
- Personal Care Items such as: Sturdy footwear, water, and individual sun protection, such as hat and skin protection
- Students are responsible for their own transportation, and will be required to sign a waiver at the beginning of the day
- Proper I.D. required for complimentary glass of wine
- Small notebook and pencil
Marianne Beel has been a professional photographer for 30 plus years, also teaching Basic Photography and Advanced Digital Photography classes at the college level for 12 years.
Click here to register and pay for your tour. Once you fill out the form and submit it you will be taken to PayPal to pay for the course. No PayPal account required. Pay with PayPal or credit/debit card. Student cancellations are only available up to 10 days before the class and tour.
Session 3: Sunday, September 22, 2019 - Place to be announced.